In case you are wondering why their faces are so white, it was after bath time and the teachers put baby powder on them to keep them cool since the hot season is officially upon us. It's going to be strange not covering my body in powder after showering when I'm back in the States.
Heather,
ReplyDeleteI'm a Returned Volunteer who served int he Philippines and I think your work has been amazing!
I am traveling to Thailand in March for a few weeks and was hoping you could give me a recommendation on a guesthouse in Bangkok that PCV's frequent. i find that they are usually the best way to go. my email is jwfold@hotmail
I hope you final few weeks are great and you can soak up the sights and smells as they will stay with you for the rest of your life. Good luck and I hope to hear from you.