Sunday, November 1, 2009
Never a dull moment... even buying eggs
I walked to the little "store" on the corner to buy eggs. As I stood there watching the man counting the eggs I heard a rustling sound, looked up, and saw a rather large snake dangling from the ceiling with a mouse struggling to get free. I just stood there frozen, staring at the snake as it engulfed this mouse like it was an episode on the Discovery channel. The man either didn't notice or didn't care and tried to talk to me, but I was rendered speechless. I'm not squirmish by any means, but this was one of those times I was decently horrified by the scene before me. On my walk home, I couldn't get the image of that snake coiled around that mouse hanging from the corner of the store. It made me shudder and get the heeby geebies. This just goes to show, there really isn't a dull moment in the village when you walk away with a story from simply buying eggs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oooh, that is NOT okay lol
ReplyDelete