Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dunkin Donuts Delivery!?!!

For those of you who read my blog frequently, way back in April I wrote about a pizza delivery. This woman who is originally from my village, but now lives in Bangkok, came to visit her family here. She married an Australian man and speaks fluent English. She was kind enough to drop off a pizza for me, which in my first week at site was endlessly exciting.

I hadn't heard from her since as she doesn't come back to visit very often. I randomly got a call from her tonight and she's back in my village for a few days. She asked if I was at home, and since it's after 6pm, that means I'm safely tucked inside my house. A few minutes later, I heard a knock at the door and her nephew came over to drop off Dunkin Donuts. That's right... she bought me Dunkin Donuts! This is the best and worst thing that could ever happen on a boring Tuesday night at home.

So here I sit, staring at 6 amazing donuts, feeling like I'm on a Biggest Loser temptation challenge. I'm certainly not going to complain about a Dunkin Donuts delivery, but I'm just hoping I have the will power to put them in my now working fridge (that story to follow) and save some for tomorrow. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment