I just wanted to update you all on the conclusion of the lizard situation.
I came home this afternoon and really wanted to take a nap, but knew that I should take care of that lizard first. Part of me was hoping that I would come home to him gone because some other creature carried him off, but no such luck. He was still laying there, all shriveled up. I put a small garbage can over him and pushed the can out onto the balcony. When I lifted up the can to sweep him away, his head had fallen off. So there I stood, of course staring at the now headless lizard. The dilemma is that there is a raised ledge around the balcony, which I unfortunately did not consider so I couldn't officially sweep him off. So I just left him out there. Hopefully some creature will come find him or the rain will swish him away. Gross.
Never a dull moment around here. Or something like that.
This is one of the grossest/greatest things I've read in awhile. Totally made my day. Thanks!
ReplyDelete~Joey